You’re sitting at the dining room table with other family members discussing what you’re going to do with mom/grandma. She’s no spring chicken and someone needs to look after her on a daily basis. Your main concern is to protect your elderly relative.
The two obvious options are:
- Move her in with someone in the family…or
- Send her to a nursing home.
But regardless of which option you go with….she’s not having it.
She wants to stay in her own home and continue caring for herself. A nursing home is just too stinky and depressing while moving in with relatives is too burdensome.
If you have an elderly relative that’s living alone, you need to make sure that they’re well protected. They’re an easy target for rapists and robbers.
This stun cane is perfect for grandma to take with her on her walks and to keep next to her bed at night.
- 1 million volts of stopping power or 4.6 milliamps
- 7 1/2″ of shocking electrodes wrap the entire bottom
- Intimidating electrical arc and crackle
- Adjustable cane length of 32-36″
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs
- Safety indicator light with on/off switch
- Built-in ultra-bright LED flashlight
- Built-in rechargeable Ni-MH battery
- Comes with a high quality nylon carrying case
- Includes AC adapter for easy battery recharge
- Includes extra rubber tip for the end of the cane
NOTE: PLEASE CHARGE STUN GUN FOR 8 HOURS when you receive it. It will not operate properly until fully charged.
Don’t leave grandma to fend for herself against an attacker. Make sure she has proper protection.
Disclaimer: I would not recommend this particular product for someone who has dementia or failing health. We wouldn’t want grandma shocking the neighbor’s cat, would we?
Also, be mindful of your local laws before purchasing. Not all laws are created equal.